ErnstStavroBlofeld

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
UK
Greater London
Central
Good Evening All,

I am going to a couple of interviews for a Part-Time Sales Associate position at Allen Edmonds and Brooks Brothers.

I was wondering what I should wear to this? It's over the weekends. Also, what should I say during the interview? As for both of these, I was going to wear their product (BB Blazer and AE Penny Loafers)? Or should I go more formal?

I'm excited to see where this goes!

Thank you in advance for the advice!

ESB,

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Bring your passion and let your clothes augment what is on the inside.

And be prepared to spend your pay on clothes purchased at deep discount. Sales associates who love clothes tend to be perpetually in debt to their employers. It's a bit of a trap.

Cheers,

BSR

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Bring your passion and let your clothes augment what is on the inside.

And be prepared to spend your pay on clothes purchased at deep discount. Sales associates who love clothes tend to be perpetually in debt to their employers. It's a bit of a trap.

Cheers,

BSR
“You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store”

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Wearing the BB Blazer and AE Penny loafers should be fine. As member B Scott Robinson intoned in a post above, let your passions for the products the respective vendors sell do your talking for you. A good understanding of what they offer for sale might prove to be to your advantage. Good luck with your interviews! ;)

jackmccullough

Honors Member
United States
Vermont
Montpelier
“You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store”
My mother told me that when this came out--Tennessee Ernie Ford's version--I really liked that song when it came on the radio. I would have only been two at the time, so my knowledge of the coal industry was well below rudimentary, but for some reason I would actually sing along every time.