Grayland

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
New York
Cobleskill
Sanyo makes an excellent raincoat at a nice price.

fishertw

United States
North Carolina
Boone
I just ordered a Grenfell Campbell raincoat from The Rake. I seem to have purchased the last one in size 46 in the tan color. I also have a Grenfell Harrington from Ben Silver which is extremely nice. Hope the one currently being shipped is as nice.
Just got the raincoat via DHL this week. The coat is beautiful and fits as expected. The turn around time from the Rake was longer than is customary in todays world (nearly two weeks) but the outcome will last me a lifetime.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
For a traditional and effective coat the London Fog is excellent. I like a slightly longer coat and got the trench from Peterman. Sadly they don’t always offer them. I actually prefer it to the Burberry I used to have.

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I picked up a near mint cotton blend Burberry’s in a UK thrift shop in 2017 for $65. I think it is an excellent value for the money.

Although it would never serve well in a good old hard Georgia downpour, for a perpetual Yorkshire mist it is perfect.

Cheers,

BSR

medhat

United States
Wisconsin
Madison
I've owned Macs and London Fog in the past, but it was readily apparent that the first, and only, thing I ever grabbed when I needed a raincoat was my Barbour. That and an umbrella are my go-to.

icky thump

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
NY
Pleasantville
I've owned Macs and London Fog in the past, but it was readily apparent that the first, and only, thing I ever grabbed when I needed a raincoat was my Barbour. That and an umbrella are my go-to.
Sanyo too but Barbor with a hood is my go-to.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts