[Help!] Need to replace ALL my socks, any advice?

Good Morning Sir!

Suspended
I need long lasting socks made of a natural fabric so not man made. An embarassing event involving a woman led to me having to buy new socks as all my pairs are ruined. Can anyone suggest a good UK sock maker? It's important that they are long lasting.

Also I need to be able to order online. I need new socks ASAP. Please don't ask, it's very embarassing.

Also for the colours it's pretty simple, plain black, blue, or red.

Last edited:

WouldaShoulda

Suspended
United States
VA
Alexandria
A former old lady of mine got so mad at me, she bashed in all my car windows and pooped in my sock drawer!!

I feel for you, Brother!!

Big T

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA
DuBois
A former old lady of mine got so mad at me, she bashed in all my car windows and pooped in my sock drawer!!

I feel for you, Brother!!
Pooped in your sock drawer???? Couldn't she come up with anything better than that? Next time you're around her, sneak some fiberglass insulatution into the bedroom and just shake it around her undergarments. That will get her scratching at probably very inopportune times!

Hanzo

United States
California
San Diego
Can't you recommend a company please?
While I want to hear the story about pooping in the sock drawer, check out Viccel socks. The owner, Kemal is a member here. Do a search for them.

Now, back to the poop stories.

Benjamin E.

United States
NY
NYC
While I want to hear the story about pooping in the sock drawer, check out Viccel socks. The owner, Kemal is a member here. Do a search for them.
I was just about to recommend that brand. I've found regular cotton Gold Toe OTC to be quite serviceable.

Hanzo

United States
California
San Diego
He seems to only sell in the US?
I didn't notice your location originally. To be honest, I'm not sure. I'd suggest emailing him. He's very friendly and extremely helpful, if there's a way, I'm sure he'll find it. Viccel socks are great and all cotton like you were looking for. Hopefully it works out.

Jake Genezen

England
West Midlands
Birmingham
Viccel's website says they do worldwide free shipping.

Alternatively, Autsin Reed do over-the-calf socks on their website.