contest High On Leather FREE Giveaway | 9 Awesome Prizes!!

Discussion in 'Andy's Fashion Forum' started by mikel, Dec 3, 2018.

1. mikel

mikel Partner / Administrator Staff Member

United States
    California
    Los Angeles
    Admin Post
    NOTE:
    High on Leather has decided to renege on this prize giveaway offer.

AAAC attempted to contact the owner (Ishmeet) 10-15 times, and by different methods.

All attempts at contacting High on Leather have been unsuccessful and have gone unanswered.

Thank you to the following Brand Partners who have offered up back-up prizes:

1. Todd Shelton - https://toddshelton.com/

2. Moral Code - https://shop.moralcode.com/

3. iTailor (shirt, polo, or belt) - https://www.itailor.com/

4. Herring - Valet Box II

5. Pediwear - Byron & Brown Italian Calf leather wallets (black or tan, 8-card)

----- Original Contest Offer --
    Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!

https://highonleather.com/

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

upload_2018-12-3_12-29-55.png

Contest Rules:
    • Contest runs now though December 12, 2018 @ 11:59:59 pm PT
    • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
    • The comment/reply will enter you into this High on Leather contest
    • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
    • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
    • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
    • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
    • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
    • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
    Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. never behind

never behind Senior Member

United States
    IN
    Zionsville
    I’d probably go with the messenger bag. Welcome to the new sponsor and thanks for the kind giveaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Fading Fast

Fading Fast Connoisseur

United States
    New York
    NY
    Welcome to our new sponsor - hope the partnership drives a lot of business your way.

Hard to choose as they all look fantastic, but #1 would serve my needs best.

4. MNJ83

MNJ83 Active Member with Corp. Privileges

United States
    Texas
    Houston
    Nice! I would love #1

5. Matt S

Matt S Connoisseur

United States
    NY
    New York
    It's great to see a new sponsor! The Handmade Leather Duffle Bag (8) looks amazing to me!

6. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Super Member

United States
    NC
    Waxhaw
    I would go with product #8.

7. derum

derum Suspended

United States
    T
    Houston
    The mens leather shoulder baglooks great.
    A fantastic giveaway from a quality sponsor!

8. London380sl

London380sl Active Member with Corp. Privileges

Canada
    Ontario
    Toronto
    Add me the messenger bag choice. This will replace the one that got slashed in Barcelona while I was on the subway :( earlier this spring.

9. cellochris

cellochris Super Member

United States
    Massachusetts
    Boston
    Handsome leather. #8 gets my vote.

10. R.M.B

R.M.B Starting Member

USA
    United States
    CA
    Riverbank
    #3 is my favorite. It looks like it can handle a big load. It also looks masculine enough for me that I would finally be able to use something like it in public.