delicious_scent

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
Not entering the contest, as I don't need any of those things.

Is it possible to have a rule that the AAAC member must at least be a member for 6 months and have more than 100 posts? Of course this is self serving, but I've seen plenty of entries from users who post in these threads and then never again.

ammacsata

Starting Member
United States
Massachusetts
Brookline
Although I like #1 the best, I already have something like it, so I'd go with #4

mhj

United States
OH
Cleveland
Welcome to High On Leather. I would like to win #9-Men's Leather Shoulder Bag.

cphamel

Starting Member
UK
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge
A warm welcome to High On Leather. Number 8 looks like it would be a sophisticated addition to my travel kit.

ran23

United States
Oregon
Medford
#2 Laptop Messenger would fit my ThinkPad. any colour. welcome

RWLewis2nd

Starting Member
United States
Florida
Palm Coast
Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!

https://highonleather.com/

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Contest runs now though December 12, 2018 @ 11:59:59 pm PT
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this High on Leather contest
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?
#1, the soft leather briefcase for men, although they all look exceptional.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts