Oolong

Starting Member
United States
OH
Strongsville
Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!

https://highonleather.com/

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Contest runs now though December 12, 2018 @ 11:59:59 pm PT
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this High on Leather contest
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?

Oolong

Starting Member
United States
OH
Strongsville
#2 looks nice - only because I'm not sure what #3's dimensions are.

Ryan McDevitt

Starting Member
United States
District of Columbia
Washington
Welcome and thanks for the generosity. I like #3 most.

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?[/QUOTE

Amos Nance

Starting Member
United States
TN
Kimball

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?
#5 looks like it would hold a lot of stuff.

Asterix

United States
WISCONSIN (WI)
Milwaukee
The messenger bag would be my preference. Welcome to the new sponsor and thanks for the generous giveaway!

Tillman

Starting Member
Canada
BC
Kelowna
#9 is my favourite. External pockets look cluttered to me so simpler is better. Just needs to carry whatever device I need for my next meeting and perhaps a book or two.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts