SoCaMark

Starting Member
United States
California
Cambria
#6 Duffel looks awsome, as do all the items. Thanks for supporting Ask Andy About Clothes!

delicious_scent

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
I do not wish to enter the contest, either. I do agree with your statement, but not the number of posts. The last contest unfortunately had several posters make their first post just to enter said contest.
Any alternative? We're seeing the same thing ITT.

100 posts requires more of a commitment.

Tim_McD

United States
Massachusetts
Westwood
Looks great, impressive intro High On Leather!

I really like #3

Mr.D

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
MA
Springfield
Any alternative? We're seeing the same thing ITT.

100 posts requires more of a commitment.
Yes, we are seeing the same thing. I did notice some actually have been on here for years, but with low post count. So they do meet the length of membership, but not post count. I can, however, agree that 100 would not be unreasonable to enter giveaways.

Mr.D

United States
MA
Springfield
Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!
While I do not wish to enter this generous giveaway I wanted to bring up a point. I see a lot of international members enter the contest, but I wonder if the companies making the offer will ship their prizes overseas. I do not think it has been mentioned. Is there a rule concerning international members for Ask Andy About Clothes Sponsor Giveaways?

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
@Mr.D @delicious_scent

Our advertising partners understand that our membership spans the globe, so unless we specify otherwise, all entries are welcome :)

Our contests welcome all entrants, no matter how long the individual has been a member or regardless of their post count.

Our charter is to be welcoming to new, as well as existing members.

As such, we are encouraged to see new members register with us, even if they prefer to read more than post.

Of course we may do special contests from time to time, reserved for our more active members, as an incentive and appreciation of their contributions to our community.

Should you have other ideas or suggestions for our contests, please feel free to PM me directly, so we can focus this thread on contest entrants.

Thank you!

medhat

United States
Wisconsin
Madison
First, I do agree with the "minimum post" suggestion (albeit my bias!). As for me, sign me up for #6. But rest assured, if I win sweaty gym clothes and shoes are going nowhere near that beautiful duffel.

prospero1b

UK
London
London
Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!

https://highonleather.com/

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Contest runs now though December 12, 2018 @ 11:59:59 pm PT
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this High on Leather contest
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?
Love the duffle bag!