contest High On Leather FREE Giveaway | 9 Awesome Prizes!!

Theo_61

Starting Member
United States
Missouri
Kansas city
Thank you so much for being a sponsor!!
I would love to see that leather shoulder bag draped on my shoulder!

CaptJudy

Starting Member
#6 for me but they are all just beautiful and after going to their website, if I don't win, I see that they are reasonably priced and some colorful too. Great Connection Andy!

gulfbreeze

Starting Member
United States
FL
Palm Harbor
Tough to choose among such fine-looking bags...but at the moment, I’m favoring the #8 duffel. Big thanks (and welcome) to High On Leather for such fine prizes!

grbayman

Starting Member
United States
Kentucky
Lexington
Please join me in welcoming our newest Advertising Partner, High on Leather!

https://highonleather.com/

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Contest runs now though December 12, 2018 @ 11:59:59 pm PT
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this High on Leather contest
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?

ferreseft

We're kicking things off with a very special High on Leather Giveaway Contest, where they are giving away a whopping 9 prizes as follows:

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
  • Tell us what High on Leather product you would like to win via a comment/reply
  • Only one (1) entry per member - your comment/reply is your submission into this contest. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one entry
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • The (9) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Winners will receive the numbered item based on the order in which the winners were selected. For example, the first winner will win item #1 above, and so on
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
Let's do it!!

Who's interested in some high quality leather bags, briefcases, shoulder bags & duffels?
I love that leather gym bag duffel. Welcome High On Leather!!!

c21998

Starting Member
United States
Maryland
Burtonsville

View attachment 26548

Contest Rules:
Let's do it!!

#3 is my favorite. It looks like it can handle a big load. It also looks masculine enough for me that I would finally be able to use something like it in public.

c21998

Starting Member
United States
Maryland
Burtonsville
Welcome High on Leather! Your products look great and so nice of you to sponsor this contest! If I'm a lucky winner, I'd like bag #1.
Thank you.