contest High On Leather FREE Giveaway | 9 Awesome Prizes!!

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Thanks everyone for participating in our High On Leather giveaway contest!

Contest winners will be selected before Thursday of this week.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I am not an entrant in this contest, but do wonder if there is a larger version of their shoulder slung, 24" leather military duffel bag available for purchase? In any event, one of these bag will be in my future! As the Good Book tells us, "man cannot live on bread alone," but he should add in a dose of fine leather...every so often. ;)
Courtesy of the ever lovely Mrs Eagle, this is what I found under our Christmas Tree...High On Leather's Military Styled Duffel:

IMG_2527.JPG

The bag is made of surprisingly heavy hide, featuring industrial quality stitching and a shocking capacity to carry more clothes than one might initially assume...two pair of chinos, a pair of jeans, two knit polo shirts, three OCBDs, five sets of underwear (shorts and shirt) five pair(s) of socks,, a sweater, a shaving kit and a spare belt. Not bad...not bad at all! IMG_2524.JPG IMG_2527.JPG

Clearly the Duffel is well worth the money paid. I would caution that some might not care for the worn-in finish of the hide, though I do think it will stand up well to hard use and abuse and am looking forward to putting the bag to future use.

High On Leather has provided a quality bag at a very reasonable price, but I would recommend they reconsider their delivery/shipping approach. My bag arrived in a heavy plastic mailing pouch, exactly as pictured in the collapsed version of the bag. There was no protective tissue paper or wrapping of any other sort to protect the product. Fortunately the duffel bag arrived undamaged, as the shipping pouch arrived on our front porch with a hole the size of a grapefruit torn in it! Great bag, but not so good with the shipping. ;)

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
@eagle2250 - Nice stuff. Looks like a great leather duffel bag!

all - My apologies for the delay in picking the winners of this contest. They will be chosen before the end of the year.

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
@eagle2250 - Nice stuff. Looks like a great leather duffel bag!

all - My apologies for the delay in picking the winners of this contest. They will be chosen before the end of the year.

Mikel, What will be the next contest?

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Drum-roll please......

The High on Leather Contest winners are (in alphabetical order):
@ammacsata
@Bull City Threads
@dragan
@Fading Fast
@krock
@mhj
@RWLewis2nd
@SoCaMark
@Will.pennington7

I will be contacting High on Leather to let them know that we have selected the winners, and will follow-up with the winners directly via PM on next steps.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who entered our High on Leather Contest!!

Happy (almost) New Year everyone!

krock

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Ukraine
Kiev
Kiev
WOW!!

Thanks High on Leather, what a great NY present!

krock

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Ukraine
Kiev
Kiev
Drum-roll please......

The High on Leather Contest winners are (in alphabetical order):
@ammacsata
@Bull City Threads
@dragan
@Fading Fast
@krock
@mhj
@RWLewis2nd
@SoCaMark
@Will.pennington7

I will be contacting High on Leather to let them know that we have selected the winners, and will follow-up with the winners directly via PM on next steps.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who entered our High on Leather Contest!!

Happy (almost) New Year everyone!
Would there be any update :) ?

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
@krock - I have some bad news, and good news.

Bad News

High on Leather has decided to renege on their prize giveaway offer. I attempted to contact the owner (Ishmeet) 10-15 times, and by different methods.

Unfortunately, it would appear that Ishmeet, does not share our principles of keeping one's word.

Good News

I have been working with some of our existing advertisers to come up with 9 consolation/back-up prizes.

I have secured 6 prizes so far:
(3) from Todd Shelton @toddshelton-brand
(3) from Moral Code

The final (3) back-up prizes are forthcoming, so please stay tuned.