Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Hi All,

My weight loss has claimed another casualty in my wardrobe. I am offering up my favorite Holland & Holland shooting jacket for sale on the bay. It is a 46R and I am now a 42R, so it needs a new home. Here are the details.

A beautiful example of vintage Holland & Holland field jacket on offer. Made in the UK, this 46R tweed shooting jacket features bone buttons, a tab collar for protection from the elements, and action back to allow for full swing of a shotgun in the field. It also has 4 elastic bands in the rear interior lining to facilitate shoulder swing.

It is in excellent condition, with only a small pull in the seam at the interior wallet pocket which is not visible when wearing. This jacket has been a staple of my shooting wardrobe since 2014. I have lost 20lbs, it no longer fits, and sadly I must let it find a new home.

The quality of this jacket is absolutely unparalleled, with Holland & Holland putting a great deal of time and effort into its construction. Originally retailing at well over £1000, this jacket is being offered at auction for no minimum, no reserve.

With Autumn around the corner and many days in the field ahead, this jacket would make a great addition to any smartly dressed man's field attire.

Measurements:

Arm pit to arm pit: 22"

Shoulder to shoulder: 20.5"

Length: 31.5"

Sleeve Length: 25"

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

0-1.jpeg
0-2.jpeg
0-3.jpeg
0-4.jpeg
0-5.jpeg
0-7.jpeg
0-8.jpeg
0-9.jpeg
0-10.jpeg
0.jpeg

Last edited:
Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts