aguzzi94

Starting Member
Italy
PU
Fano
I think if I could actually see an item with all my other clothes it might help. I often imagine really great outfits in my head and then realize that I have exactly 0 of the items for the rest of the outfit.
Yes! Exactly what we're trying to help people with! Thanks :)

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Thank for your time :)

Our app generates outfits with your own clothes, taking colors combination as a primary decision key, so we're glad we would solve your problem!

Regarding the price of clothes, we will give exclusive discounts for our users to use in the physical and online shops that are our partners.

What discount percentage would be the minimum to make you decide to purchase an item through an app?
Would 10% be enough?

Thank you again for your time :)

Yes 10% would be fine and BTW what is your app called and do you have a website by any chance?

aguzzi94

Starting Member
Italy
PU
Fano
Yes 10% would be fine and BTW what is your app called and do you have a website by any chance?
Hey Howard! Thanks for the interest 😄
This is our website:
Here you can download our app in Early Access mode from the Play Store(Android only):

Please feel free to try it out and get back to us with some feedback on what's good, bad and what's to improve.
We will listen and put your insights into practice :)

Have a great day Howard!
Federico

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Hey Howard! Thanks for the interest 😄
This is our website:
Here you can download our app in Early Access mode from the Play Store(Android only):

Please feel free to try it out and get back to us with some feedback on what's good, bad and what's to improve.
We will listen and put your insights into practice :)

Have a great day Howard!
Federico

How much do you charge and is it within a reasonable price?

aguzzi94

Starting Member
Italy
PU
Fano
How much do you charge and is it within a reasonable price?
Hey Howard!
The android app in completely free, while we offer a service of personal style consultations to anyone who's interested in bettering his/her style and continuing his/her fashion journey with us.

Keep in mind that the consultations will come from a member of our team that has collected a total experience of 20+ years in the fashion industry,
including working for brands like Prada, All Saints and The Kooples and owning a physical shop.
You can take a look at his Linkedin here:
https://it.linkedin.com/in/simone-aguzzi-a9365b21
Usually personal stylists with his experience charge anything between 40 up to 2000$ an hour , with the average being 100-120$.

Our service is completely free for the first 2 weeks.
After that, if you love and are still interested in what we have to offer, it will have a cost of 19$/month, no hidden costs or surprises.
Also, within the first 2 weeks of paid subscription, you will have 100% of your money back if you're not satisfied, so much we're confident with the quality of our consultations.
If you don't love it, you can just tell us and we'll go separate ways, no hard feelings :)
In case you'd like to have more information about this, feel free to drop us a line at:
[email protected]

We would love to have you as one of our most valued customers.

Kind regards
Federico

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
The notion of paying $19/month for something that is free either here or via any number of other modes doesn’t make sense.

I wish you well, but in light of the cost I’m even less interested.

aguzzi94

Starting Member
Italy
PU
Fano
The notion of paying $19/month for something that is free either here or via any number of other modes doesn’t make sense.

I wish you well, but in light of the cost I’m even less interested.
Hey, we understand :) no hard feelings!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts