eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
I firmly believe that is the best wearing of a Polo coat that I have seen. Thank you for sharing! ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
^^
I firmly believe that is the best wearing of a Polo coat that I have seen. Thank you for sharing! ;)
I've always thought Marylyn looked much better demurring or classically dressed than in the va-va-voom outfits she also wore.

In general, I'm a less-is-more guy, but also, Marylyn had such a strong womanly vibe, that downplaying it was more effective than emphasizing it.

Plus, that coat just looks freakin' great on her.

Doctor Damage

Connoisseur
Canada
Ontario
Toronto
^ good spot, thanks... I'm not coming up with anything other than extra-large versions of the photos you've posted... well written review, btw!

invitation1952.534_072620160823.jpg
4852708.jpg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
^ good spot, thanks... I'm not coming up with anything other than extra-large versions of the photos you've posted... well written review, btw!

View attachment 30436
View attachment 30438
Good find on the larger versions. Thank you for the kind comment. Also, the female lead wears a polo coat as well - a bit stylish, less classic, but still impressive - unfortunately, I couldn't find any pics of it.

Doctor Damage

Connoisseur
Canada
Ontario
Toronto
Here's a collection of overcoats posted on Fed Lounge by one of its members, I'm sure he won't mind me cross-posting it here. Beautiful polo coat in the middle.

F92432D5-609D-44BB-8A98-DA059E623703.jpg

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts