- United States
- New York
Fun list. Re #6, Allen sports a lot of Trad/Ivy clothes in his movies. That coat is fantastic. You should keep your eye on TweedyDon's site. Also, there are several firms in Ireland that make similar coats to Allen's that might work for you. Below are a couple, but a Google search will produce more. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but have emailed with a few. Hope this helps.I will limit my response to things I once had, or still have but that no longer fit, or things I should have bought but didn't when I had the chance.
1. A corduroy/suede/wool Invertere Squire coat like my dad bought for me at
Edward Chapman in Vancouver in 1975.
2. 2 or 3 Made in France Calvin Klein suits and sportcoats like I bought at
Saks and Robinson's circa 1977-1982.
3. 2 or 3 more half zip long sleeve cotton mock/turtlenecks like I bought at
Parachute in Soho in 1986/87.
4. 2 or 3 more Made in France Agnes B. suits like the one I bought in L.A. in
5. 2 or 3 more pair of the Bally Cymbal slip on that my mom bought for me
on Rodeo Drive in June 1983.
6. The tweed Polo Ralph Lauren overcoat that Woody Allen wore in Hannah
and Her Sisters.