Mike147

Anyone have a pic of INDY Boots on the Modified Last? I've heard that Anatomica, Paris does a make-up.

Moulded Shoe in NY is doing a make-up as well and I wanted to see a pair before putting down a deposit. They will likely look a bit different than the traditional INDY Boots on the Trubalance Last.

Would love to see pics of anything on the Modified Last - always looking for inspiration. Hoping to take a trip to Paris later this year to visit Anatomica.

Thanks! Mike147

Ay329

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Modified Last Alden Norwegian Split Toe (NST) boot made for Anatomica in the Shell#8 Burgundy Cordovan. Not my shoes

Modified Last Alden Indy boot in Brown calf leather.

Last edited:

Mike147

Modified Last Alden Norwegian Split Toe (NST) boot made for Anatomica in the Shell#8 Burgundy Cordovan. Not my shoes

Modified Last Alden Indy boot in Brown calf leather.

Awesome! Where did you find these? Looks like the Moulded Shoe version will be a work boot rather than a dress boot. Thanks again...

Mike147

Well - Looks like I can order the Modified Last INDY boot from Moulded - or - Order a #8 Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Modified boot from Anatomica - special order in 9.5EEE (he only carries E width in the store)

Probably $300+ more for the Anatomica, given Alden's high prices in Europe and Japan..

ONe is a dress boot and the other a work boot. Getting both would be gluttonous, I think!