rockstar57

Canada
ON
Toronto
Recently purchased 2 Canali 19000 slim fit suits and they offer so far the highest armholes among all the suits I've purchased. The other brand I ever purchased is Samuelsohn.

Anyway, I still felt somewhat constrained while driving in my Canali suit jacket, although it was much less restrained than my Samuelsohn. Since 19000 is already their slimmest cut, this is probably the highest armhole I could ever get from their RTW suits.

Still, I would really appreciate an even higher armhole, is bespoke my only option? What about their MTM program? Thanks.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
Before you go through the expense of bespoke, have you considered taking your jacket off when driving?

Just a thought. Cheers.

JBierly

Advanced Member
United States
Tennessee
Chattanooga
Cesare Attolini MTM should fill the bill at about 150% the cost of bespoke.

delicious_scent

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
I've fantasized about having a jacket with a very high armhole, and a reverse box pleat in the back, or action back.

Woofa

United States
Texas
Fort Worth
I almost never drive with a suit or sports jacket on. Forgetting for the moment the comfort factor, I find that it wrinkles the jacket. Hanging the jacket in the backseat or just folding it neatly helps to insure it looks neat and pressed after my drive.

rockstar57

Canada
ON
Toronto
I almost never drive with a suit or sports jacket on. Forgetting for the moment the comfort factor, I find that it wrinkles the jacket. Hanging the jacket in the backseat or just folding it neatly helps to insure it looks neat and pressed after my drive.
That makes perfect sense, but don't you ever want to look like James Bond?

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts