• Staff

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
United States
California
Los Angeles
Whoa, now this is a DOOZY of a Contest!!

For this contest, we've partnered with our sponsor iTailor plus a great bonus prize from The Elegant Oxford YouTube channel!!

Together, we're offering Ask Andy Members the chance at winning the following prizes:
  • (1) iTailor Suit: From their Pure Wool collection or New Collection (Max value: $319 USD)
  • (1) iTailor Egyptian Cotton Dress Shirt (Max value: $69.95 USD)
  • (1) The Elegant Oxford Mirror Shoe Shine ($75 USD value)
Contest Details
  • To ENTER: Simply post a comment here on this thread and tell us which prize you would pick. You can change your mind later too
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this contest automatically. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one (1) entry
  • Contest runs from 11/29/19 through 12/20/19 @ 11:59:59 pm PT (Nov 29th - Dec 20th)
  • No purchase necessary
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (3) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
BONUS!!!
Share a link to this contest on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn and get one (1) BONUS entry, doubling your chance at winning the prize! If posting on Facebook, be sure the post is set to Public.

To get your bonus entry, post a comment here with a link to where you shared this contest so it can be verified.

Ok, here we go!!!
Who's wants one of these great prizes?

iTailor

1575084518399.png

1575084551492.png

The Elegant Oxford

1575084892152.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
I would like either the shoe shine kit OR the dress shirt, I already have enough shoes.

ruvort

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
South Dakota (SD)
sioux falls
I'd be interested in the buttons or shoe shine.

Thank you for posting this giveaway

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts