ItalianStyle

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Not clothes related, but why the (obvious) fake background of Italian houses... the photo looks to be an official model photo...
The symbolism of clearly showing the fake setup is lost on me... :icon_scratch:

Matt S

Connoisseur
Not clothes related, but why the (obvious) fake background of Italian houses... the photo looks to be an official model photo...
The symbolism of clearly showing the fake setup is lost on me... :icon_scratch:
They're telling us that they want to show that he's in an Italian setting and dressing in an Italian manner, but they don't want to insult our intelligence by faking it. Thus, they let us in on what they're attempting to make us feel like we're in on it with them.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I quite like this, except for the short cut of the jacket.

As a fan of Tom Ford, what does he have to do with any of this?
Forgive me. My earlier post was one of my early AM posts and I must not have been fully awake. I typed Tom Ford, but I meant Tom Wolfe....I am not a fan of Tom Wolfe either! LOL. ;)

Matt S

Connoisseur
Forgive me. My earlier post was one of my early AM posts and I must not have been fully awake. I typed Tom Ford, but I meant Tom Wolfe....I am not a fan of Tom Wolfe either! LOL. ;)
Ah, the white suit. But he always wore it so much better. Ricardo Montalban did too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.