Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
With the temperature in the shade at 93F, and a dew point of 70F, naturally, thoughts turn to tweed! Not to wear of course, but rather to aid in envisioning a sublime season of crisp breezes, cool dark shade and gentle late afternoon light.

Not necessarily Flanderian recommended, but rather some provocative and thought provoking ensembles featuring lovely tweeds.

http://tweedlandthegentlemansclub.blogspot.com/2016/05/tweed-more-tweed-2.html

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
The last / I really like. For the second to last, I think I'd opt for a light blue shirt just for some contrast.

g3org3y

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
UK
SE
London
Nice, thanks for sharing the link.

I recently bought another Harris Tweed blazer to add to the collection. Brown herringbone, slim fit. Quickly becoming a wardrobe essential. One can never have too much tweed. :biggrin:

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
The last / I really like. For the second to last, I think I'd opt for a light blue shirt just for some contrast.
That would be nice, but overdone a bit as the tweed theme is here, I must confess to an affinity for these colors and textures, including the dark olive shirt. I like darker shirts as an ultra casual rustic option with tweeds and cords. It suits my gloomy nature and allows me to fade into the corner of a dark, wood paneled tap room.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
On the banks of the Willamette
United States
Oregon
Oak Grove
Dark corners of paneled tap rooms are some of my favorite locations in all the world. Oddly, up here in the gloomy PNW the tap rooms seem mostly to be paneled in light wood. Oh well, so long as the beer engines are working I can tolerate a lack of brooding dark.:beer: At least now I can. A year and a half ago brooding gloom was what i sought out.:(

Balfour

Suspended
UK
Scottish Borders
Innerleithen
First picture would work well - in a Sir Watkyn Basset-y way - if you ditched the ps and buttoned the button-down.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts