But what about the tweed!?⇧ Pocket Square Review w/ ratings (starting at upper left):
1. The teal is too neon/loud - fights the tone of the tweed
2. No pocket square is my default setting for tweed (rarely needs one and usually just effs things up)
3. Okay I guess, but see #2 for preferred option
I think the pattern is too small. I like the pattern and the colors, it just needs to be scaled up.1) agree
2) disagree because I love pocket squares with countryside motifs with tweed
3) wrong choice of pattern (see #2 above)
I thought the same on the middle one, but here are where I found the pics:Blankets....or men's mufflers/scarves?