David J. Cooper

Canada
BC
Vancouver
After a long search I was able to find a Mustard Harris tweed in 52 long. It isn’t perfect being 2 buttoned and side vented, but a man my size doesn’t have a lot of choices. I am very excited to wear it.

My question is. Should I take it with me in mid September for 3 weeks in Paris, London and Haro Spain? I am trying to limit myself to a large Filson duffle and have an Orvis travel blazer which might be a wiser choice.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
On the banks of the Willamette
United States
Oregon
Oak Grove
After a long search I was able to find a Mustard Harris tweed in 52 long. It isn’t perfect being 2 buttoned and side vented, but a man my size doesn’t have a lot of choices. I am very excited to wear it.

My question is. Should I take it with me in mid September for 3 weeks in Paris, London and Haro Spain? I am trying to limit myself to a large Filson duffle and have an Orvis travel blazer which might be a wiser choice.
I have my doubts. That doesn't sound like a London/Paris coat but given my tendency to avoid cities whenever possible, don't take my word for it.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
Nope, in that ensemble the PS is mandatory, especially that one.
I'm not there, but I respect the opposing view. Some see the aesthetic value of the PS and some don't - I just in the latter camp. But heck, some of my fashion icons - Grant, Cooper, Stewart were big fans. My more recent icons - Newman, McQueen, less so.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts