Flanderian

Connoisseur
It's so extreme here that it almost feels 1920s.

But it has one of my favorite little details of all - suit pants with a button fly.
While their convenience may debated, they're a handsome touch of handwork. Now tell me the trousers don't have 5" rise!? (Which is only a slight exaggeration of contemporary Brit/American fashion.) :fool:

FiscalDean

Nice tweed! Normal reservations concerning cuts and wearing pertain. :( I think the lass is the best turned out of the bunch! 👍

They've a nice small selection. I wonder if they weave the tweed themselves, or get it from other mills. There's plenty of tweed to still be found in the UK.

Fox Brothers weaves their tweed in the town of Wellington. They weigh in at a hefty 17 - 18 oz., which for me isn't too bad given all the blood thinners I take.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.