jeffsols

United States
D.C.
Washington, D.C.
Just heard from a sales pro at the DC J Press store that the company is moving away from both Southwick and Empire -- and moving to Hickey. Sorry if this is a redundant post, I don't get on the boards too often anymore but that was the first place I thought of turning for info once I heard this--thanks!

WatchmanJimG

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
FL
Orlando
Just heard from a sales pro at the DC J Press store that the company is moving away from both Southwick and Empire -- and moving to Hickey. Sorry if this is a redundant post, I don't get on the boards too often anymore but that was the first place I thought of turning for info once I heard this--thanks!
If true this could be an exciting development, although as I understand it Hickey has produced several fused lines over the years.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
If true this could be an exciting development, although as I understand it Hickey has produced several fused lines over the years.
I bought one of the fused ones on sale from Saks and it was very, very disappointing - one of the worst suit purchases I ever made as I bought the HF name and didn't pay enough attention (my bad). Of course, HF also makes some fine suits, but you are correct, they make some fused stuff and, at least the one I had, was overpriced garbage - a really bad suit.

Last edited: