CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw
That's a fantastic makeup, and I was all set to pull the trigger. Then I realised that I was reading Rosewood CC when it clearly states Mahogany CC. rosewood CC will be my next Galway, so help me.
I feel like I need Rosewood, Mahogany, and Walnut. All in this makeup on 64 or 72 last. Then I would be set. Mostly.

momsdoc

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Ocean
Well, Lexus just made my decisions a lot easier. Shoe budget just got shot on a new NX for Swmbo. I’ll just have to keep driving my 9 yr. old Hyundai.:icon_peaceplease:

CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw
Well, Lexus just made my decisions a lot easier. Shoe budget just got shot on a new NX for Swmbo. I’ll just have to keep driving my 9 yr. old Hyundai.:icon_peaceplease:
What color? Will you at least get to drive it from time to time?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Good call. Take comfort in the knowledge that "there is a fine line between pain and pleasure! LOL. ;)

Oscar098

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
virginia
blacksburg
Received the Chelseas. Very comfortable. Likely my new favorites. They are a little loose though. I guess this is how Chelsea boots are supposed to be?

Last edited: