TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
I’m going to have to think up some good recipes to grill over that sucker...Ring Wraith Sliders, Smeagol’s Burnt Ends.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
One of the benefits of using DE razor blades is they are cheap. I get 100 for $12 at West Coast Shaving. A blade lasts about a week. For the last couple of years I’ve been using Crystal blades. So one of the bad things about using DE blades is that a supply lasts so long that you only get that “change of blades thrill” once every couple of years. No instant gratification! I just got my 2020/2021 order and am trying Israeli Personna. Even though I still have enough Crystals to get me to Christmas, I slipped a Personna into the razor this morning. It was a little sharper and smoother. I hear they last well. We’ll see. Anyway, at least for today they are one of life’s minor luxuries.

Big T

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA
DuBois
At this moment, 3:30AM, I am not enjoying one of my most beloved minor luxuries and that is sleeping through the entire night. Lots of little things running through my head (work), that needed to ne noted, thirsty (forgot my bedside bottle of Perrier).

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
Further to my post last Saturday, I’ve been using the same blade a week now. It is shaving extremely close and at least as smooth, if not smoother! I’m a fan. Of course all brands, even the pricier ones, have some variation in sharpness and smoothness, but my first Israeli Personna is a total success.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
Today I retired the above described Israeli Personna. It actually was shaving quite close and with reasonable comfort, but I figured that razor blade sellers need to make a living too. At $14 for 100 and two weeks per blade my math skills tell me this was a good purchase. BTW I’m now using my last three Feather blades. They cost more and don’t last more than a few days but wow are they sharp!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts