Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
California
Santa Monica
Bottega Veneta woven leather wallet. Distinctive, durable, and no logos. Their advertising catchphrase in the '80s was: When your own initials are enough.

SG_67

Connoisseur
United States
Illinois
Chicago
About 4 or 5 years ago my wife gifted me a Bottega Veneta card case. It looks and feels as new today as it did then.

I long ago stopped carrying a wallet. A card case to carry a few essentials is all I need. If I carry cash, I do so either in my front pocket or the inside pocket of my coat or jacket.

Matt S

Connoisseur
United States
NY
New York
I had gone the card case route for a white with cash separately, but after a few years I still didn't get used to it. Now I used an extra-large card case that has room for cash folded up inside. It's slightly more compact than a wallet meant to carry cash.

AshScache

United States
Delaware
Wimington
I had gone the card case route for a white with cash separately, but after a few years I still didn't get used to it. Now I used an extra-large card case that has room for cash folded up inside. It's slightly more compact than a wallet meant to carry cash.
I used a card case for a while too and eventually stopped. Not really sure why. I carry more cash than I used to and remember having trouble keeping track of my cash when I had the card holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elessarcif

United States
Minnesota
Minneapolis
I'm not sure what your budget is but look at Fujitaka wallets. I tried to find something less expensive but the craftsmanship was impossible to find in anything less expensive for me. After having it for a year it looks even better than it did when it was new. the stitching is perfect and the leather is cut so wonderfully thin. I feel it is a work of art. Mine also does not have any logos on the outside. Another option would be Maison De Hiroan which is beautiful as well. They are about the same price.

tokyogator

United States
Texas
Houston
I have owned LV wallets in the past. They are really well made and if used lightly will look like new. I have a card case (that I use for business cards) and it looks as new as 15+ years ago.

However, if it is patina that you are after, LV is not your choice. The canvas/leather will inevitably crack and it doesn't really "age" well with heavy use.

I would say there is a mini renaissance in small leather craftsmen around the world, including the US. For the same amount of money, as an LV wallet you can get something hand made, and customized for you that will age/patina well over time. One craftsman I worked with altered one of his designs to suit my needs, added a monogram, and no external logo. It is something personal that I cam appreciate.

melville74

United States
IN
Lafayette
I second SG-67 on the card case route. I'd have to look at my BB purchase history to know when I got it, but it's been years and I got it on sale. It's just now starting to tear on one side so I need to replace it. I believe whomever makes it makes the expensive manicure set they sell, which I also want.

https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Leather-Business-Card-Case/222F________BRWN__________,default,pd.html?cmp=AFC_US_CJ_Lyst+Ltd_BrooksBrothers_CJFeed.xml_8172428&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=cj&utm_campaign=8172428&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.&cjeventid=908c384042e711e9817303030a24060e

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts