eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
A lovely Purdey tie from the bay....this one absolutely like new for $20 shipping included.

View attachment 29372

A purchase, which I have not taken delivery of yet, is 2 pair of Polo (the actual sport, not brand) boots from Golden Horses manufacturing here in Pakistan http://www.goldenhorse.pk . They are direct from the "horses mouth", the factory outside Lahore, from which they supply many overseas retailers. The price was very reasonable at $166 per pair.

View attachment 29373

View attachment 29374
Cheers,

BSR
Didn't know you played Polo, but that is a great price for those kicks! It reminds me of the well priced footwear and leather goods made of all manner of exotic leathers, that could be had years ago shopping in the Philippines. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
Didn't know you played Polo, but that is a great price for those kicks! It reminds me of the well priced footwear and leather goods made of all manner of exotic leathers, that could be had years ago shopping in the Philippines. ;)
I'm not shocked that Mr. B. Scott Robinson plays Polo as I usually just covet others' wardrobes here at AAAC, but he seems to have the cool life that goes with it. And those are gorgeous boots even if I know next to nothing about the sport. Way to go BSR!

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
I'm not shocked that Mr. B. Scott Robinson plays Polo as I usually just covet others' wardrobes here at AAAC, but he seems to have the cool life that goes with it. And those are gorgeous boots even if I know next to nothing about the sport. Way to go BSR!
Thanks for the kudos, I am keenly aware that I live a very blessed existence.

However, it comes at a heavy price. I haven't seen my parents since last July and my wife and kids since January.

I am leaving for R&R in Atlanta starting Monday so I will be able to see everyone!

Time is running out on my time in Pakistan. 110 days left, then off to Port-au-Prince in August on a 3 year tour.

Cheers,

BSR

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
I feel your pain associated with those separations from family and friends and can appreciate the personal sacrifice such separations represent. Perhaps most importantly, I appreciate the reality that you endure such extreme sacrifices for the betterment of so many of our lives! ;)

TDWat

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Virginia
Central
I ordered a pair of dark brown Crockett & Jones oxfords a couple months ago and decided to get a belt in the same color. As it turns out, C&J has a nice set of matching packaging for all of their products.

20190318_191351.jpg 20190318_191302.jpg