NU81

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
VA
Manassas
Does anyone have much experience wearing Marcoliani socks? Worth the price? Durability? I usually wear OTC. I've been experimenting with some different brands. Appreciate any insight offered.

sclemmons

United States
Arkansas
Little Rock
I wear Pantherella cotton with the small patterns because they stay up. I rarely wear any other socks. At least they used to stay up. I can usually find them on sale after Christmas. Certain styles like the plaids and the herringbone are shorter and will not stay up. But compared to the Dore Dore and Byford I used to wear, the Pantherella have been the best.

I would try Marcoliani if I could be assured that they will stay up. Seems like I have seen them in some cool patterns and colors.

hmhill

I have nine pairs of OTC Marcoliani Socks that I bought from Alexander Kabbaz, so far they have all stayed up. I have been please with the socks.

Srynerson

United States
Colorado
Denver
Beautiful socks, but unless you get pedicures regularly, I would highly recommend wearing them over other socks. I've managed to put runs in three of my four pairs due to jagged toenails. :(

Tonyp

Inactive user
United States
california
Los Angeles
Marcoliani cotton socks otc are very good. they stay up. no problem. The argyle otc are great but after several washings the merino wool argyles tend to pill and don't look as good. I am looking for another brand that will not shed or pill.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts

Deals/Steals