richard warren

The existence of such establishments is part of the same process as their demise. We can therefore celebrate the latter, bemoan the former, and be truly frightened by the process.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
....and online marketing secures an even greater market share. Gentlemen, prepare to shop from your keyboards! ;)

JLibourel

Honors Member and King Fop
Not part of the target market for MW and JAB (I should hope!), but I just can't savvy buying a suit without trying it on. Maybe if I were a very good OTR fit (which I'm not) and had access to an excellent alterations tailor....

I did buy my stepson a couple of suits from JAB a couple of years ago when I thought (foolish me!) he might need them for job interviews, but I did think he looked good in them.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Not part of the target market for MW and JAB (I should hope!), but I just can't savvy buying a suit without trying it on. Maybe if I were a very good OTR fit (which I'm not) and had access to an excellent alterations tailor....

I did buy my stepson a couple of suits from JAB a couple of years ago when I thought (foolish me!) he might need them for job interviews, but I did think he looked good in them.
Nice thing for you to do. So, he didn't even need to wear a suit to a job interview? That pretty much says it all doesn't it?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.