eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Thoughtful, informative and motivational...in terms of the Clarke's Wallabees. In my past I have greatly enjoyed and worn out a few pair of Wallabees. After viewing the OPs video I'm taking a walk down memory lane and am ordering a pair to renew the relationship! Thanks...I think? LOL. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Thoughtful, informative and motivational...in terms of the Clarke's Wallabees. In my past I have greatly enjoyed and worn out a few pair of Wallabees. After viewing the OPs video I'm taking a walk down memory lane and am ordering a pair to renew the relationship! Thanks...I think? LOL. ;)
That's great. When you get them, please let us know what you think of them.

Lucido

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Well I'll be damned - Richard Thomas did actually wear them on The Waltons.

I have the Padmore & Barnes version and like them a lot. Great errand running shoe.

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
As I favor UK made shoes, my experience with USA made is limited.

I have picked up my Allen Edmonds via thrift and had them reconditioned. I have been very happy with them.

My Chippewa boots are solid, Berkshire Hathaway owns them, so they must be ok :).

My Russell boots are outstanding, but they are hardly a “factory”.

Cheers,

BSR

mhj

Same here. I've owned them and brown and black leather as well as suede. I'm really tempted to pick up a pair of suede ones.

mikel

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
@Mattdeckard - We're getting ready to launch a podcast. Would you like to participate as a guest or a co-host on one or more episodes?

If you're open to hearing more, please let me know and I'll connect you up with @SimplyG who is heading up our Podcast.