TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
I'm just curious if they are vanity sized or not?
Vanity sizing is a phenomenon I have not encountered in the sizing of men’s pants. They are 38 UF, a thirty eight inch waste and an unfinished hem (which I had finished with my customary 1 3/4” cuff and no break).

Slim Jim

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Nj
South
I thought sailcloth was heavier than Poplin.
Can you post a link to the pants. I looked on the site and my head started to hurt, like 15 pages to go through.
Thanks

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
I thought sailcloth was heavier than Poplin.
Can you post a link to the pants. I looked on the site and my head started to hurt, like 15 pages to go through.
Thanks
Here’s the site...
https://www.nantucketreds.com/collections/mens

Go to “pants” and they are on the first page. Yes, sailcloth is heavier weight than poplin. However, it does not seem to me to be as tightly woven. I found Bill’s poplin to be extremely tightly woven and, therefore, not very breathable, sort of a plastic bag effect even though made of cotton. It may well be all in my head. All I know is the greens were quite comfortable, and the color seemed a tad out of the ordinary but still a useful color.

Slim Jim

United States
Nj
South
Thanks! I might check out a pair.
As far as the Bills Poplins go are you referring to the newer ones or the older ones.
They changed their poplins and I don’t care for the newer ones.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
Thanks! I might check out a pair.
As far as the Bills Poplins go are you referring to the newer ones or the older ones.
They changed their poplins and I don’t care for the newer ones.
They were about ten years ago, maybe eight.

Slim Jim

United States
Nj
South
Anybody else try these? I’d like to read more opinions.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts