CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw
Now that the revamped forum makes picture upload incredibly user friendly let's start a new shoes thread. Got some new shoes? Post some pics! Everyone loves pic threads and everyone loves shoes so it's the best of both worlds.

I'll start.

These are a birthday present from my wife from last week.

Gaziano & Girling Kensington
GG06 Last
Vintage Oak

DSC_1498.jpg

DSC_1502.jpg

DSC_1503.jpg

jtbing

Starting Member
United States
Florida
Seffner
Very nice! My loafers have finally reached the point of no return, so I'm going to be shopping this week and should have some pictures to post soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Two handsome new pair(s) and a loving and generously giving better half to boot. A birthday just can't get much better than that! CLTesquire, may you long wear those new shoes and may you do so only in good health.

momsdoc

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Ocean
Nice kicks CLT.

While not anywhere near the same category of shoes, I. Received an e-mail today that an MTO Meermin just shipped. I wonder what they are. It's been so long it will be a surprise. I think they are navy double monk boots, but I'll know for sure soon.

CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw
Very nice! My loafers have finally reached the point of no return, so I'm going to be shopping this week and should have some pictures to post soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I look forward to seeing some pics!

I officially have shoe envy, @CLTesquire! How am I supposed to follow that?
Ha. I'm hoping you'll follow it anyway. There are many beautiful shoes in the world that aren't super expensive English shoes. The majority of my collection is Bonafe and Vass after all.

Nice kicks CLT.

While not anywhere near the same category of shoes, I. Received an e-mail today that an MTO Meermin just shipped. I wonder what they are. It's been so long it will be a surprise. I think they are navy double monk boots, but I'll know for sure soon.
Surprise shoes sound fun. This is a situation that would only happen to you. :icon_saint7kg:

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts