RogerP

Connoisseur
Canada
ON
Oakville
Do shoes count as new if you - just hypothetically speaking - totally forgot you owned them and then discovered them after maybe 3 years or more, tucked away in a dusty corner? :oops::rolleyes:

They certainly feel new to me again!

AE Townley, shell.

never behind

United States
IN
Zionsville
Do shoes count as new if you - just hypothetically speaking - totally forgot you owned them and then discovered them after maybe 3 years or more, tucked away in a dusty corner? :oops::rolleyes:

AE Townley, shell.

Works for me. Nice looking shoes!

CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw

AE Townley, shell.

Of all the people that would have this problem, I fully expected @momsdoc to be the guy. You've proven me wrong!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
A new pair of Lucchese's delivered to our front door just over a week ago:

IMG_3553.JPG

Lucchese's F7052 design, a Chelsea Boot in cigar hued American Bison hide, made with their Roper Toe and heel. A pliable hide, soft to the touch and very comforting on the foot! ;)

RogerP

Connoisseur
Canada
ON
Oakville
^^^ VERY nice! I've been wanting try Bison as it seems to be suddenly on offer from a wide range of manufacturers. I really like the texture.

StephenRG

Honors Member
United States
New York
Merrick
^^^ VERY nice! I've been wanting try Bison as it seems to be suddenly on offer from a wide range of manufacturers. I really like the texture.
I think it might be due to the increased popularity of bison meat, which is on offer from a wide range of suppliers. I really like the texture. :)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I think it might be due to the increased popularity of bison meat, which is on offer from a wide range of suppliers. I really like the texture. :)
The texture and the pliability of the hide are what most interested me as well and with a pair of penny loafers, Ranger Mocs and these latest Lucchese's in Bison Hide, I can tell you that the bison hide is every bit as comfortable as I'd expected it to be, but it seems impossible, or at least very, very difficult to work up and maintain much of a shine on the shoes/boots...at least with the pair(s) in my collection. The good news is casual doesn't always call for a high shine! ;)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts