delicious_scent

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
I mainly buy trousers from them, but I've noticed from buying the same size over years, all of the fits vary wildly.

Their jeanos in size 32 have never been a consistent size for me. The most recent pair I bought couldn't fit my legs or butt and was cut with a high rise. The most uncomfortable pair of pants I've tried on. It was cut for someone like Hank Hill.

Their drill jeans, in comparison, are voluminous. Moleskin trousers? Slim and high rise.

None of this information is mentioned on their website, nor do they post size charts or that they even have different cuts.

EclecticSr.

United States
New York
Coram
I mainly buy trousers from them, but I've noticed from buying the same size over years, all of the fits vary wildly.

Their jeanos in size 32 have never been a consistent size for me. The most recent pair I bought couldn't fit my legs or butt and was cut with a high rise. The most uncomfortable pair of pants I've tried on. It was cut for someone like Hank Hill.

Their drill jeans, in comparison, are voluminous. Moleskin trousers? Slim and high rise.

None of this information is mentioned on their website, nor do they post size charts or that they even have different cuts.
No longer a fan of Peter Christian, do not recommend for Canadians

I guesse the rest of us will have to decide for our selves!

vonSuess

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Indiana
Indianapolis
Well, this is a problem with quite a few clothing makers and it's hard to deal with for online purchasing. I bought one of those Torre tweed suits last autumn in size 44 regular with size 38 trousers. Fit fine. My wife purchased another colour of the same suit for me just before Christmas in the same sizes. Much more snug coat and trousers. I can wear the trousers but ordered another coat in size 46 when it was again 50% discount and it fits just right. Had the same issue recently with Biltmore hats. I don't think a little more consistency in sizing all the way around would be too much to expect...

Last edited:

delicious_scent

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
Well, this is a problem with quite a few clothing makers and it's hard to deal with for online purchasing. I bought one of those Torre tweed suits last autumn in size 44 regular with size 38 trousers. Fit fine. My wife purchased another colour of the same suit for me just before Christmas in the same sizes. Much more snug coat and trousers. I can wear the trousers but ordered another coat in size 46 when it was again 50% off and it fits just right. Had the same issue recently with Biltmore hats. I don't think a little more consistency in sizing all the way around would be too much to expect...
Agreed. If the clothes are a full size off, then the quality control is no good.