Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Georgia
Atlanta
Hello All,

I have a pair of tweed and leather Orvis trousers I recently purchased for myself at an estate sale listed on eBay. These trousers, as far as I can tell are new. I can't see that they have been worn or cleaned. Perfect condition.

These trousers are double pleated. After trying them on at home, I don't think the double pleat looks good on my body type, so I am letting them go.

Here are the details....

Orvis 100% wool, gray, tweed trousers in herringbone weave, with leather front pocket edge detail. Size 38 waist x 30 length. Double pleat front, with 1.5" cuffs.

Ample material for the waist to be let out 1.5 - 2". Cuff could be turned down or an extra 1.5" in length.

These beautiful trousers were purchased last week at an estate sale. It appears as if they are virtually new and appear to have only been worn once or twice. I don't see any visible wear or damage. They still have the "inspected by" sticker on the sizing label.

The tweed is of substantial weight and the trousers are fully lined. These are a stunning pair of fall/winter trousers with the highly popular leather pocket detail. I imagine that these retailed for over $150 new.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will take a substantial % off the listed price for AAAC family members.

Cheers,

BSR

0-1.jpeg
0-2.jpeg
0-3.jpeg
0-4.jpeg
0.jpeg