eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
As absolutely appealing as those garments pictured may be, the associated prices are even more so. With today's income stream, I'd be a well to do gentleman back in the day! LOL. ;)

SG_67

Connoisseur
^^
As absolutely appealing as those garments pictured may be, the associated prices are even more so. With today's income stream, I'd be a well to do gentleman back in the day! LOL. ;)
I’m beginning to think that college tuition and tailored clothing are the two things that in the past 20 years have seen the greatest rate of inflation relative to other services and commodities.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I’m beginning to think that college tuition and tailored clothing are the two things that in the past 20 years have seen the greatest rate of inflation relative to other services and commodities.
I think you're about spot on, rivaled only by medical and veterinary care.

I only go to the doctor, because I could never afford a vet! :eek:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.