eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
A Herringbone Tweed Safari Jacket? I'm pretty sure that I'm in sartorial lust, once again...Can she be bought? ;)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
^^
A Herringbone Tweed Safari Jacket? I'm pretty sure that I'm in sartorial lust, once again...Can she be bought? ;)
Not lest Dr. Griffin would introduce his maker, who could then provide you with a time machine to travel back to 1991. :(

And while I couldn't swear upon my life that there's absolutely no such beastie RTW, I doubt it. Likely the best way to secure something similar would be to obtain a tweed of which you're enamored and bring it to Mytailor, or another reputable tailor to reproduce one to your specifications. Assuming some familiarity with the garment, it shouldn't be that hard to have a tailor make one for you. They're closer to a shirt than a fully constructed suit jacket.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
Summer has been officially declared, and Dr. Griffin will be away.

Summertime, and the livin' is easy . . . .

upload_2019-5-17_12-25-40.png

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
He looks like a young Sylvestor Stallone, absent the over developed muscles. Though that is one very handsome suit! ;)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
^^
He looks like a young Sylvestor Stallone, absent the over developed muscles. Though that is one very handsome suit! ;)
And it's linen too, meaning it could probably actually be worn in your neck of the woods. Too bad that you'd need to borrow a time machine again to travel back to '87. :(

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
And it's linen too, meaning it could probably actually be worn in your neck of the woods. Too bad that you'd need to borrow a time machine again to travel back to '87. :(
Hmm, if only there was a solution short of expanding the bounds of known physics. Oh, wait, I got it - custom. There you go Eagle, for $2000+ (more if done really right), I've solved your problem - you're welcome. P.S., I'll let you explain it to Mrs. Eagle. :)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts