Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
The Gov, as in the best damn gov in the whole wide world. With his Kennedy clan daughter. The pair on a par with the Chicken Church tho? I dunno. The chicken church was mighty good. That's not Pussy Galore with Connery, is it? Parts of her seem to have fallen.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The Gov, as in the best damn gov in the whole wide world. With his Kennedy clan daughter. The pair on a par with the Chicken Church tho? I dunno. The chicken church was mighty good. That's not Pussy Galore with Connery, is it? Parts of her seem to have fallen.

I believe the lady on Sean Connery's arm is Micheline Roquebrune, Connery's second wife, who according to Siri became his wife in 1975 ;)

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Fond as I am NOT of heat and humidity, I have to admit that the bayou tree house makes me tremble with excitement. Put a pirogue with an Evinrude tied up to the front 'porch' and I could just possibly be interested in an investment. Bass, 'gators and ducks? Yum!

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^

No, Howard, couldn't be. Did you see the stamp in the upper right, Approved by the Comics Code Authority? A very powerful group. If anything should happen to the President and the Vice President, the Comic Code Authority is empowered to take over. As in a way, it already has.

Last edited:

drpeter

Fond as I am NOT of heat and humidity, I have to admit that the bayou tree house makes me tremble with excitement. Put a pirogue with an Evinrude tied up to the front 'porch' and I could just possibly be interested in an investment. Bass, 'gators and ducks? Yum!
How about a pair of Evinrudes attached to the entire structure? I am sure we could achieve hydroplaning if we could find an open stretch of water on the bayou.