• Cap toe

• Plain toe

• Wingtip

Results are only viewable after voting.

akwmek

United States
georgia
atlanta
If you have to have only one pair of black go-to oxford, what would it be, and why?

- Cap toe
- Plain toe
- Wingtip

never behind

United States
IN
Zionsville
Captoe. Classic that you can wear basically anywhere with almost anything. Formal enough for business, funerals, weddings (and maybe black tie in some cases).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles Dana

Honors Member
United States
California
San Francisco
Captoe. Classic that you can wear basically anywhere with almost anything. Formal enough for business, funerals, weddings (and maybe black tie in some cases).
I agree, in view of the hypothetical situation that the OP established as the given.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
On the banks of the Willamette
United States
Oregon
Oak Grove
Though I can't for the life of me understand why one would restrict oneself to one pair of shoes and I'm not even a serious shoe fan. momsdoc and Roger P must both be scratching their heads.

drlivingston

Connoisseur
United States
of
America
Why decide? I wear all three varieties. They each have a place in a well-rounded wardrobe.

krock

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Ukraine
Kiev
Kiev
Cap toe. Because I have just 1 black oxford, and it is a cap toe Fratelli Rossetti :lol:.
Jokes aside, cap toe seems most versatile of these three types to me.

JBierly

Advanced Member
United States
Tennessee
Chattanooga
Plain toe oxford because you can wear it with black tie. Now granted lots of people are willing to wear a cap toe with a tuxedo but I don't like the look - its like mixing conservative business attire with semi formal wear and I don't like it.

swils8610

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
New York
East Amherst
Cap toe for me. It’s the most universal in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts