PSA O’Connell’s sale

nb8790

United States
VA
Arlington
I was looking at that one. Do you know if it's the UK-made name brand Fresco fabric? The maker of the name brand version is Minnis/Huddersfield I believe.
I didn’t see any fabric manufacturer tag. I have seen Minnis fresco swatches and it looked similar and certainly felt high quality, but I cannot say for certain.

gr8w8er

United States
NY
Lockport
I dropped a fair amount of coin there this past winter, couldn't be happier with the quality overall. Slacks and dress pants, a tweed vest, braces. I can't wait to go back again.

Would say this regarding the limited edition Trafalgar braces: beautiful, but for at least one pair of the three bought I've found the clasps tend to give way.

Given the $200+ price tag, that's a bit suboptimal. However there are few things that shout "look here" so quietly.

nb8790

United States
VA
Arlington
I dropped a fair amount of coin there this past winter, couldn't be happier with the quality overall. Slacks and dress pants, a tweed vest, braces. I can't wait to go back again.

Would say this regarding the limited edition Trafalgar braces: beautiful, but for at least one pair of the three bought I've found the clasps tend to give way.

Given the $200+ price tag, that's a bit suboptimal. However there are few things that shout "look here" so quietly.
Which slacks and dress pants did you acquire?

Cowtown

United States
Texas
Fort Worth
I picked up some gray gabardine trousers (have a pair in charcoal and they are fantastic), a pair of madras shorts, and an H. Freeman navy hopsack blazer in the Naturalaire 6 model. I have heard good things about H. Freeman and particularly the Naturalaire model and am eager to receive it.

gr8w8er

United States
NY
Lockport
Which slacks and dress pants did you acquire?
O'Connell's Lambswool Donegal Tweed - charcoal gray, and light brown.
O'Connell's Cotton Twill - Khaki, Blue.

All plain front, no cuff.

All, just outstanding. The tweed trousers are so luxurious you'd find yourself just rubbing the clothing between your fingers. The 8.4 ounce twill also just of very high quality.

mrm21711

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Ohio
Cleveland
I picked up some gray gabardine trousers (have a pair in charcoal and they are fantastic), a pair of madras shorts, and an H. Freeman navy hopsack blazer in the Naturalaire 6 model. I have heard good things about H. Freeman and particularly the Naturalaire model and am eager to receive it.
This sportcoat is terrific. I absolutely love mine.