32rollandrock

Connoisseur
United States
illinois
springfield
They always are during the summer sale. And for those who crave a 3/2 sack seersucker suit, now's your chance. The only knock against them is that the jacket is lined, which isn't the best for steamy weather. But still better than a seersucker suit with darts, which stand out like sore thumbs given the pattern of the fabric.

That poplin suit is a good price too...

CLTesquire

United States
NC
Waxhaw
I bit the bullet on the 120's tropical wool navy tic suit. While I deeply desire the British tan poplin I'll be able to get more usage out of the navy tropical wool I think.

32rollandrock

Connoisseur
United States
illinois
springfield
I'm not sure that you can go wrong, really. I got the British tan poplin last season, however,and it's worked very well for me.

I bit the bullet on the 120's tropical wool navy tic suit. While I deeply desire the British tan poplin I'll be able to get more usage out of the navy tropical wool I think.

32rollandrock

Connoisseur
United States
illinois
springfield
Nice! How did you find the fit? Pretty true to size?
I don't know that there is such a thing as TTS when it comes to suits. However, O'Connell's house label suits fit as if they were made for me. I own three. Curiously, I had to send back an olive poplin one I got last year (I splurged and picked up two) because it was a tad snug, even though it was the same size as the British tan suit that fits like a dream. Go figure. If you haven't dealt with O'Connell's online before, it's a snap. If it doesn't fit, returns are easy.

Z.J.P

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
Tennessee
Nashville
The dressier khakis in cotton gab are $80. Not too shabby.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts