United States
Oregon
Portland

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
I was tricked! :angry: I thought this thread about meat, I guess that would go into the Food Drink And Travel one.

Adriel Rowley

United States
AZ
Mesa
I do go for red meat, though will not go for horse, because of my love of horses.

Nice looking shoes though a bit busy for my tastes.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
I do go for red meat, though will not go for horse, because of my love of horses.

Hoping not to come off sounding 'tasteless,' I too "go for red meat," but my culinary and sartorial experiences include critters of the equine persuasion. Growing up in the country, I also love most animals and have owned and raised chickens, rabbits, dogs, horses, a calf and a pig, etc, through various phases of my life! ;)

127.72 MHz

Advanced Member
United States
Oregon
Portland

Good old Oxblood. What a perfect and versatile shade!

Plain toe derbys/bluchers could be more basic.
Cap toes could be more basic.

And I understand that one's tastes are subjective.
But for wingtips these may be about as basic, and classic, as can be found.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
Hoping not to come off sounding 'tasteless,' I too "go for red meat," but my culinary and sartorial experiences include critters of the equine persuasion. Growing up in the country, I also love most animals and have owned and raised chickens, rabbits, dogs, horses, a calf and a pig, etc, through various phases of my life! ;)
Equine!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't make me wait any longer Flanderian. I give up, who made these?
Straight out of Tokyo! :eek:

These long wings were credited as being made by JOE Works Shoemakers. While Japanese shoemakers are better known for their super svelte oxfords, the Japanese also have a long standing love of Ivy. (After all, they own both J Press and Paul Stuart.) And when they want to, they can do it very well. I have no beef with a really, really well made pair of gunboats, Tokyo origins not withstanding.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts