Peak and Pine

Honors Member
United States
Maine
Mars Hill
^

Yeah, sorta. So many pics are being shot, or cropped, from this angle, tuff to tell. And you get zero idea of silhouette. Of course the pocket square is bad news, but points for no tie. Less a point for crazy lapel. And, it looks kinda tweedy. Better jackets are currently being posted by a tiny person in the Isaia fit thread, adjacent to this one.

Whoops. Guess guy is wearing a tie. No reflection on you Sarge, but I don't think I like this fit at all. Been a while since I've seen bile, but I think the color can be found somewhere on that jacket. Good idea for a thread though. Lay some more on us.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
Even though it breaks my rule against mixing stripes and plaids I rather like it. I agree it’s a good concept for a thread. Maybe some day when I’m wearing my vintage sack red/blue Madras I’ll subject an unsuspecting world to a photo!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
^^
I like the jacket design and can easily visualize such a garment as being a treasured part of my wardrobe, but alas, I fear it would see but limited wear during the winter months, in my closet! :(

Peak and Pine

Honors Member
United States
Maine
Mars Hill
Nice.

That sort of garment often has useless epaulets to give it that Daktari look. That one doesn't. Good for that one. Outstanding collar, and the way It's maintained.

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts