Fading Fast

Connoisseur
⇧ as you noted, just the jacket. That shirt reminds me - in OCBD form - of what all the "factory outlet" bins where full of in the '90s. "Look, I can get a $90 Ralph shirt for $20 bucks - back up the truck." I have a relative who shops that way - all brand name stuff from the outlets. IMO, he always ends up with the odd color or cut or style or fit or something. And since he loads up on the really inexpensive stuff, you'll see five versions of the same "great value" thing in his wardrobe. He's all Polo, BB and designer names and it, again IMO, doesn't work.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
⇧ as you noted, just the jacket. That shirt reminds me - in OCBD form - of what all the "factory outlet" bins where full of in the '90s. "Look, I can get a $90 Ralph shirt for $20 bucks - back up the truck." I have a relative who shops that way - all brand name stuff from the outlets. IMO, he always ends up with the odd color or cut or style or fit or something. And since he loads up on the really inexpensive stuff, you'll see five versions of the same "great value" thing in his wardrobe. He's all Polo, BB and designer names and it, again IMO, doesn't work.
Not the unnamed relative to whom you refer, but somewhat guilty as charged, none the less! Uh0Oh. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.