Flanderian

Connoisseur
A new stick umbrella from Francesco Maglia with a wonderful chestnut handle/shaft. I've managed to build a small collection of nice umbrellas and this Maglia is my best so far. Very well made. It might rain this weekend...

Great looking umbrella! 👍

Very handsome, a work of art.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
A new stick umbrella from Francesco Maglia with a wonderful chestnut handle/shaft. I've managed to build a small collection of nice umbrellas and this Maglia is my best so far. Very well made. It might rain this weekend...

As one inclined to build collections of uniquely useful and interesting items that have secured my interest, I commend you on your choice of classic umbrellas as the focus for a collection! Thanks for sharing this handsome example and please share more of your collection with us. Thanks again. ;)

ran23

I think I missed this. I got a J Crew dress shirt in grey POW Plaid. beautiful shirt. M. also a Spring shirt--Banana Republic in M. great blue-yellow-white plaid. Buying out of season, a Uniqlo Merino Wool quarter zip pop over (I loss weight and a quarter zip is not something I thought of, but I had a few in cotton.)

Flanderian

Connoisseur

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Thank you!

Sanders & Sanders. Made entirely in Rushden Northamptonshire since 1873 by the same family. Now in its 4th generation of management.

Thank you. That's great. Enjoy.

I should have guessed it was the home of my shoe bête noire. :)
Theo-1705DLS_A.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
90s Canadian Army Parktown combat cap, for fishing purposes.

I've never seen one quite like that design, but the ear flaps do promise to be a very useful design feature. Looks similar in design to our Boonie Hats, but ours didn't have ear flaps! LOL. A great fishing hat, for sure. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.