Sober sunglasses by you

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This picture was taken in 1985. View attachment 31434

And I was wearing aviators as you can see in the photo.
LOL. Looking at your picture, I am reminded of those iconic words of Dirty Harry, a phrase perhaps, that would be a perfect caption for that picture..."Ya feeling lucky punk? Go ahead, make my day!" ;)

John M

United States
New Jersey
Eatontown
I second Randolph Engineering. I have gotten new pairs off of eBay for around $100. I like the Concorde and Archer. I wish they still had the Corsair, but they were discontinued.

I also like the Cecil for women.

OldRaincoat

Starting Member
Italy
emilia-romagna
ferrara
Just for my knowledge: is there a reason for you to prefer RE instead AO about the classic aviators model I posted at the beginning? They look almost identical for me.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Just for my knowledge: is there a reason for you to prefer RE instead AO about the classic aviators model I posted at the beginning? They look almost identical for me.
IMHO Randolph Engineering frames are better made...should the construction fail during the original purchasers ownership, they replace them. Also, Randolph Engineering offers a military discount to active duty, Reserve and retired military members. With the discount and the incredible customer focus characteristic of RE and the discount, I actually pay less for the Randolph Engineering frames.

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
upload_2019-6-4_9-43-38.jpegMost any P3 shape in a dark tortoise. Here is a pair from Warby Parker. Eyebobs offers the same look in a slightly smaller frame if you’re looking for the old boy style.