TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
I find that except for old “official” photos virtually all of my photos of myself are quite casual, definitely not up to the standards of this forum. So I have chosen my dog as my avatar, for she is always dressed well, simple leather collar. Now I’ll try to stop tinkering with my profile.

Tim

;0)

Last edited:

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
My friend, call me biased, call me self-serving, but I rather preferred the avatar pictures of you and your wife. Although, I must admit, in your present picture, introduced in the OP to this thread, I must tell you that is one decidedly handsome and, if I may say, Tradly dog! ;)

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
My friend, call me biased, call me self-serving, but I rather preferred the avatar pictures of you and your wife. Although, I must admit, in your present picture, introduced in the OP to this thread, I must tell you that is one decidedly handsome and, if I may say, Tradly dog! ;)
I appreciate that. I very much like the photo of the two of you. Perhaps someday Mary and I will get a good photo of the two of us and Opal will be replaced. Perhaps. But for now I like her big, goofy, slacker mug. I shall let her know you think she is Tradly, but she won’t care unless the compliment comes with either food or chasing birds.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
United States
New York
NY
There's allot of wisdom in those eyes.
Thank you. He's a good boy. Now that he's older, he likes to watch the world go by. He'll lay like that for hours in the park (his favorite place on earth).

TKI67

United States
Texas
Austin
Thank you. He's a good boy. Now that he's older, he likes to watch the world go by. He'll lay like that for hours in the park (his favorite place on earth).
My beloved Opal turned 12 in January. She loves sleeping in and taking long naps but will still bolt for a game bird!

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts