Source for charcoal blue suit

Troones

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Canada
Ontario
Toronto
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find an online source for a RTW charcoal blue suit? I just can't find them in stores here, though I understand it's not a very common color. I did see that O'Connells offers a 3/2 sack in that color. I do really like sack suits and have a few from J Press, but for this particular suit I'm looking for a different cut. Any ideas?

FiscalDean

United States
WI
Elcho
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find an online source for a RTW charcoal blue suit? I just can't find them in stores here, though I understand it's not a very common color. I did see that O'Connells offers a 3/2 sack in that color. I do really like sack suits and have a few from J Press, but for this particular suit I'm looking for a different cut. Any ideas?
RTW in charcoal blue is going to be pretty difficult. You may need to go MTM or go with the O'Connell's 3/2 sack.

Troones

Canada
Ontario
Toronto
RTW in charcoal blue is going to be pretty difficult. You may need to go MTM or go with the O'Connell's 3/2 sack.
Thank you. Yes, I'm starting to see that. I'll likely go with the 3/2 sack after all. I think a trip to Buffalo is in order.

FiscalDean

United States
WI
Elcho
Thank you. Yes, I'm starting to see that. I'll likely go with the 3/2 sack after all. I think a trip to Buffalo is in order.
It looks like they have a number of options in charcoal blue. Which one are you considering?

never behind

United States
IN
Zionsville
The 3/2 sack by H Freeman is really nice (I tried it on during a recent trip). I can share some pics if you’d like to see something other than the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troones

Canada
Ontario
Toronto
The 3/2 sack by H Freeman is really nice (I tried it on during a recent trip). I can share some pics if you’d like to see something other than the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be great if you could. I appreciate it.

mhj

United States
OH
Cleveland
I have the H. Freeman that's too long on me that I might be interested in parting with, it's size 46.