Color 8

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA - Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
The jacket and vest are an extraordinarily handsome combination, but I would replace the shirt with a solid white or Ecru option. ;)
Agreed, and more - any combination that looks good with a plaid shirt would look as good or better to me with a white (or light) shirt, as a matter of personal preference.
(I guess I'm a little on the dull side . . .)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
United States
New Jersey
Flanders
Agreed, and more - any combination that looks good with a plaid shirt would look as good or better to me with a white (or light) shirt, as a matter of personal preference.
(I guess I'm a little on the dull side . . .)
Certainly never anything wrong with a solid shirt. Always appropriate, handsome and easy to pair!

:beer:

But I have a weak spot for classic glen plaid/check/POW, It has an almost magical ability unique among plaid patterns to pair interestingly with a wide assortment of other patterns. But, yes, it will always be a more adventuresome pairing!

richard warren

United States
Louisiana
covington
But I have a weak spot for classic glen plaid/check/POW, It has an almost magical ability unique among plaid patterns to pair interestingly with a wide assortment of other patterns. But, yes, it will always be a more adventuresome pairing!
Glen plaid on glen plaid on glen plaid, or as we call it, POW3.

C33F8D03-07C6-4F70-B70E-D0B1F5129D7F.jpeg

Sorry the handkerchief is a fake, mere plaid. For some reason my supply of glen plaid handkerchiefs is depleted.