Big T

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA
DuBois
This morning my breakfast consisted of a plate of corned beef hash, I know I shouldn't be eating that cause it contains around 1,000mg of sodium but damn I'm hungry for breakfast and sometimes you get in that mood to enjoy something hearty in the morning. How about you guys? Anyone eat corned beef hash?
Actually this past Sunday, my wife was up rather early for her, and she asked if I wanted breakfast. Well, at 9:00 AM, I'm more ready for lunch (this is what happens if you get up at 4:00). She made a plate of corned beef hash, with two eggs sunny side up laid on top of the hash, with a side of toast.

Not as good as my typical pizza, but not far off the mark!

Howard

Connoisseur
United States
New York
Bayside
Actually this past Sunday, my wife was up rather early for her, and she asked if I wanted breakfast. Well, at 9:00 AM, I'm more ready for lunch (this is what happens if you get up at 4:00). She made a plate of corned beef hash, with two eggs sunny side up laid on top of the hash, with a side of toast.

Not as good as my typical pizza, but not far off the mark!

I know corned beef hash has a lot of sodium but sometimes a guy like me needs his salt intake.

Big T

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
United States
PA
DuBois
I know corned beef hash has a lot of sodium but sometimes a guy like me needs his salt intake.
YaBut, I like corned beef hash! Especially with a couple of eggs sunny side up, laid on top!

I typically do not have a taste for salt, so I figure I'm OK for any occasional foray into a great breakfast!