Shaver

Connoisseur
England
Manchester
Almost 7 years, 352 pages and 3,511 posts since this thread commenced and no-one has mentioned The Residents as yet. For shame! Allow me to address this grievous oversight forthwith.

The Residents are not genius by accident, as is most frequently achieved, rather they are genius on purpose, a much more rarefied status. Their output is so prodigious and varied that there is, amongst their vast canon, something for everyone. For my part, whilst I appreciate it all, the favoured works are those which I first encountered, the period, to my mind, of peak creativity being the early to Mid 1970's - especially Third Reich & Roll

Ladies and gentlemen, the votes are in: the eyeballs have it.

Got to know how to pony like Bonny
Mash potato, do the alligator
Put your hand on your hips now
Let your backbone slip now
Now do the Watusi

Like my little Lucy

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
Today's tunes are brought to us by Billy Joel singing "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me" and ZZ Top singing "Sharp Dressed Man!" SWMBO tells me ZZ Topp was referring to me with that tune? :icon_scratch:

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Harmony, FL
United States
Florida
Harmony
This morning we are listening to the Letters From Home singers, presently singing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, from their Thanks For The Memories album...I think? In any event, their art is clearly nostalgic and a whole lot of fun! ;)

Ratio Clothing Custom Shirts

Deals/Steals